SHOW NOTES: Star Wars: The Bad Batch…and NAZIS
From the Grounded Geeks podcast / your co-hosts Aman and Lena
If you want to hear what a conversation sounds like between a proper Star Wars fan and someone who has only a vague idea of what’s going on in that universe, then you’ve come to the right place. On this episode Lena asks a lot of basic questions about the Clone Wars—and clones in general—and Aman provides much needed context around it all. We cover everything from the ethics of cloning and AI to Nazi Germany. And also why the Empire’s prisons suck so much. We work hard to answer the real questions for you.
Check out our latest episode on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and anywhere else you can listen to podcasts! And be sure to tell us your thoughts on Twitter. The Grounded Geeks theme song is brought to you by Feyzan Beats.
Some links to help you geek out EVEN MORE:
- Star Wars: The 10 Biggest Takeaways From The Bad Batch Season 1
- This was some interesting recent news regarding cloning: These scientists want to bring back the woolly mammoth. Ethicists aren’t so sure.
- ‘Star Wars: The Bad Batch’ Breakdown: The Details And History That Enrich “Kamino Lost”
- Learn all about the real-life Nazi propaganda we talk about on the episode here.
- The Creators of Star Wars: The Bad Batch on Season 1’s Biggest Moments and What’s Next