SHOW NOTES: Spider-Man: No Way We Can’t Talk About Physics
From the Grounded Geeks podcast / your co-hosts Aman and Lena
If you haven’t watched Spider-Man: No Way Home, then STOP READING. And definitely DO NOT LISTEN TO OUR LATEST PODCAST EPISODE. Ok now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, get ready for an episode where not only do we talk about the awesomeness of Spider-Man but the brilliance of good villains. It is known that Willem Defoe and Alfred Molina are gems that we must treasure forever and ever. We also dabble a bit in quantum physics and religion and specifically Jinn in Islam. What? We have to cover all these things when we’re talking about the multiverse. Happy New Year folks! 🎆
Check out our latest episode on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and anywhere else you can listen to podcasts! And be sure to tell us your thoughts on Twitter. The Grounded Geeks theme song is brought to you by Feyzan Beats.
Some links to help you geek out EVEN MORE:
- Not all the answers we’re looking for, but this article has some: Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal on the Future of ‘Spider-Man’ and the M.C.U.
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ post-credits scenes, explained
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Swings Big on Two Decades of Fan Payoff
- Spider-Man: No Way Home ending explained and all your questions answered
- If you want a headache, here’s some more info about Stephen Hawking and his theory of the multiverse: Prof Stephen Hawking’s multiverse finale
- And if you want to learn more about Jinn: What Are Jinn: The Arab Spirits Who Can Eat, Sleep, Have Sex, and Die