SHOW NOTES: Love, Death & Robots: The End of Humanity
From the Grounded Geeks podcast / your co-hosts Aman and Lena
Love, Death & Robots is back with Volume 3! So naturally, we have SPOILERS, but only for three of the episodes titled, “Three Robots: Exit Strategies,” “Night of the Mini Dead,” and “Swarm.” All of these episodes reminded us that the end is nigh (hence the theme of our podcast episode) and the only ones in the entire universe who can save us from ourselves…is us. Do you find that to be a depressing thought or a hopeful one? Aman and Lena couldn’t agree on the answer to that question.
Check out our latest episode on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and anywhere else you can listen to podcasts! And be sure to tell us your thoughts on Twitter. The Grounded Geeks theme song is brought to you by Feyzan Beats.
Some links to help you geek out EVEN MORE:
- Watch the trailer for Love, Death & Robots Volume 3:
- Three tries later, Love, Death & Robots enters its finest form
- Love, Death + Robots season 3, episode 1 review: Three Robots: Exit Strategies is a fitting sequel with a message
- One reason for the tech industry’s Great Resignation: lack of diversity
- We briefly talked about Lord of the Flies by William Golding and also mentioned The Butterfly Revolution by William Butler (definitely not the same author)
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Inside life in Elon Musk’s Mars colony — with vegan diets and ‘terraforming’ red planet into second Earth